1. Start with a ridiculously simple idea. Then make it more simple. You can expand on it later.
2. Think of making a game not as ONE huge daunting task, but as MANY small very do-able tasks
3. Solve at least ONE small task every day (ex. make a character jump)
4. Use Google, YouTube, and your brain to implement your idea
5. Be ok with feeling overwhelmed. You WILL find the solution eventually!
6. FINISH YOUR GAME!!! All caps means its important. But seriously, do not give up on your game.
7. You did it! You’ve learned a ton making your first game. Make more games now 😀